Custom Search

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Michelle Kwan



I use to Skate before about 12 years ago...but I didnt go far...I learned some jumps, spins, and footworks...Just didnt really think its what I want to do for life(had to make those decisions early on)...but it was really cool to learn some stuff so Im able to comprehend when I see a skater gets down on ice...lol..alright neway...I found this clip last night with - Michelle kwan competing to the music called, "East of Eden"...and I remember this when I was just learning how to skate...I thought that this one of those memorable piece that she did where she truly captures the music and shows her strong passion through ice skating.I would consider this one of those motivational video for all level skaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment