Custom Search

Thursday, May 6, 2010

The longest snake ever found!!



Snakes are one of the few Creatures that are very scary, some say they're not, well to me they are. Majority of the people think they are too...haha. I guess its just understanding of their habitat through nature will make us lose that fear of this animals. Anyway, there is a lot more to that, but let me just jump in straight to the video. I found this clip last night(has about 4 millions something views) before I went to sleep and it caught me off-guard. I didnt really expect that was going to happen. My heart heart beat went faster for like 5 seconds. Check it out for yourself. Im still wondering if its really real..lol. If it is,its really something and also if the person holding the camera was ok. Thats a crazy long, heavy, thick snake. I wonder what they feed big snakes like this everyday, must be a brutal killing for other animal being offered as a meal for the bigger creature and also "expensive" to take care of.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! You got me on that one-jumped out of my skin and back again!

    ReplyDelete